The Natural Jade Roller Stone are made from solid jade stone, used for thousands of years to promote blood circulation for a natural healthy facial glow.
TRADITIONAL NATURAL BEAUTY TOOLS- Jade stone has been used for thousands of years in China.
CARVED ELABORATELY & ASSEMBLED BY HAND – Crafted by experienced hands and made of 100% pure jade, this durable jade roller was designed to glide smoothly and noiselessly, this multi-functional beauty tool is easy to use and feels refreshing against the skin. Jade rollers are the best-kept secret of beauty masters for a brighter and more beautiful face
ENJOY COOLING EFFECTS OF JADE ROLLING – The surface of the jade roller is naturally cool. Known to effectively reduce inflammation and calm irritated skin, and also make pores shrink. You feel relaxed when this cool jade stone touches your skin
KEEPS THE SKIN YOUNG-Using a jade roller around your face stimulates blood circulation and decreases toxins in your body. It encourages the drainage of a clear white fluid called the lymph which helps depuffs the face. It is widely used for Anti-aging and rejuvenates your skin. With daily use, your skin will be start to tighten and rejuvenated.
Natural Stone Jade Roller Anti Aging Benefits
1. Relieves facial tension
2. Enhances skin elasticity, tightening, and toning of the facial skin
3. Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
4. Reduces puffiness, eye bags and dark circles around eyes
5. Hastens the absorption of beauty products like face creams and serums to penetrate deeper into the skin
6. Promotes blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow
How to use
1. Wash face with normal cleansing products.
2. Apply any night creams to your face and neck.
3. Use upward motions to move the Jade roller gently over your forehead, cheeks, around the lip area and neck.
Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
4. Use the roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Use the Jade roller three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
6. Clean your Jade roller according to the instructions.
No 2 jade rollers are alike, they are normally different in color, pattern, and thickness. The item is handcrafted and carved from natural jade stone.
You may also like our Natural Facial Massage Tool